Are you considering starting a career in User Experience (UX) after university or college? Considering a career change? Have you heard about UX but aren’t really sure what it means in the real world? Do you want an opportunity to ask professionals your burning questions?
This free, day-long workshop from Nomensa, one of Europe’s largest experience design agencies, is here to help.
The workshop will cover key questions around what it means to work in user experience, get you to take part in activities and methods used by the Nomensa team and let you ask questions to our experienced consultants.
The day is hosted at Watershed Bristol, by Max Mazonowicz and Lia Emanuel, Principal UX Consultants at Nomensa.
- 10:00 – 10:15: Introduction to us and Nomensa
- 10:15 – 10:30: Icebreaker
- 10:30 – 11:00: Introduction to working in UX
- 11:00 – 11:30: Pathways into UX and what working in UX really looks like
- 11:30 – 11:45: Starting my UX journey
- 11:45 – 12:00: Short Q&A
- 12.00 – 12.45: Lunch
- 12:45 – 13:00: My 18 months in UX and what I wish I knew at the start
- 13.00 – 15.00: Hands-on session running a UX project; from research to deliverables
- 15:00 – 15:30: Panel Q&A
- 15:30: Close
Tickets available now