Are you considering starting a career in User Experience (UX) after university or college? Have you heard about UX but aren’t really sure what it means in the real world? Do you want an opportunity to ask professionals your burning questions?
This free, day-long student workshop from Nomensa, one of Europe’s largest experience design agencies, is here to help.
The workshop, which will take place on Thursday 30th June, will cover key questions around what it means to work in user experience, get you to take part in activities and methods used by the Nomensa team and let you ask questions to our experienced consultants.
The day is hosted at Watershed Bristol, by Zoe May, Principal User Experience Consultant at Nomensa and manager of the UX Graduate scheme, and Tom Harding, Principal User Experience Consultant who joined Nomensa as a Graduate.
- 10:00 – 10:15: Introduction to Tom & Zoe and Nomensa
- 10:15 – 10:30: Icebreaker
- 10:30 – 11:00: Introduction to working in UX
- 11:00 – 12:00: Workshop activity 1
- 12.00 – 12:45: Lunch
- 12:45 – 13.00: Grad presentation 1
- 13:00 – 14:15: Workshop activity 2
- 14.15 – 14:30: Grad presentation 2
- 14:30 – 15:00: Q&A and close
All of the places at this year’s workshop are now full and we are now operating a first-come, first-served waitlist. To join the waitlist please follow the steps on the booking page.